The Village of Scio Manager is the Chief Administrator of the Village and is appointed by the Mayor and Village Council. Listed below are just a few of the responsibilities.
- Overseeing the performance of all Village departments
- Implementing policies and ideas adopted by Village Council
- Ensuring that all projects, operations, and functions of the Village operate efficiently
- Ensuring all Local, State, and Federal laws are followed by the Village
- Responding to citizen concerns
The Manager also works with the Clerk-Treasurer and Council to develop the Villages annual budget, works with other administrators in the region, and performs other duties assigned to the manager per the request from City Council.